Cloud ERP Software
30 days free. Automatic cancelation.
The #1 cloud ERP software for retailers and producers*
Save 200 working hours annually!
Manage processes efficiently: Manage your customers, offers, orders and invoices, as well as items, purchasing, warehousing and online shops.
Special features: Create customized forms via a form designer and benefit from various trading and dialog languages, foreign currency support, batch and serial number management, quantity conversions, user-specific fields, and much more.
Keeping the numbers under control: The Cloud ERP software enables you to connect with different financial accounting systems via standard, integrated interfaces for purchasing and sales.
Mobile control over important processes: Access important functions such as the 360-degree customer file anytime and from anywhere and always keep an eye on sales, inventory and other relevant key figures.
*weclapp was named the winner in the ERP Platform category for the “ERP System of the Year 2020” competition held by the Center for Enterprise Research.
Control purchasing, sales and warehouse processing with an all-in-one software.
The modules in overview
Automate your order processing! weclapp supports the entire workflow: from processing requests to creating an offer, processing orders to production—even compiling orders, creating delivery slips, shipping and finally invoicing.
You can map different types of business processes, such as advance orders from the warehouse, service orders, project orders, drop shipments or cash sales. Settlement of orders may be processed as a cash invoice, credit note, installment payment or advance payment invoice.
Disposition and purchasing
The purchasing functions facilitate procurement automation (disposition), ensuring delivery dates, simplifying the procurement process and reducing the processing effort, all while increasing transparency.
The online ERP system uses demand or consumption-based disposition to create order and production offers. Vendor selection for the purchase orders is made by activating and prioritizing sources of supply in the item list.
Warehousing is responsible for storing and managing inventory in terms of value and quantities, as well as all material movements. Warehouse management can be organized for any number of warehouses and storage areas. Inventory management can be illustrated in summary or in detail.
Advantages for you: Overview of inventory levels, tracking and transparency of material movements, availability of information on short-term income statements as well as reduction of processing expenditures.
Product and item management
You can enter detailed item and price information, surcharges and discounts at different levels: individual customer discounts and graduated pricing, prices according to distribution channels and for individual product groups, promotional prices and much more.
Quantity conversions saved to the item can be selected in the corresponding workflows. For example, when creating offers, the correct sales price is automatically calculated by weclapp.
And the system handles returns easily and efficiently. The Cloud ERP software supports the entire process: from preparing returns, through arranging credit notes or compensation delivery, to determining the cause of the problem. This saves you time, prevents errors and collects valuable information for improving your products and business processes.
You can also use our fully integrated point-of-sale software, weclappPOS, from just €19 per month per user. It’s clear and easy to use. The software doesn’t require installation and is ready for use on all web-enabled devices (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone). Use of the cloud simplifies data administration: Thanks to automatic synchronization, all information about items, warehouses, inventory, etc. is always up-to-date.
Interfaces for important expansions
Connecting to shop and marketplace
weclapp merchandise management offers bi-directional interfaces to popular online shopping systems (Shopware, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.) and popular marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, real.de etc.). These interfaces enable automatic synchronization of offers, items, orders, invoices, deliveries and much more between the shop, marketplace and merchandise management system.
Connecting to shipping provider
The software can generate packing slips and shipping labels via interfaces to shipping service providers. This allows you to create and bill shipment labels from a single source and, at the same time, keep your data up-to-date in the merchandise management system. In this way, Cloud ERP system customers in the e-commerce sector can automate this process almost 100% via a full data synchronization.
Easily create offers, invoices, orders and all other important documentation.
Easily manage open items and finances with weclapp financial accounting.
Contact management for marketing, sales and support boosts customer satisfaction.
Email, calendar, task and document management.
Bills of materials and work plans help to ensure efficient production sequences.
Open interface allows read and write access.
weclapp simplifies your inventory. Allow yourself to be comfortably guided through the workflow.
Picking and packing
Order picking made easy with weclapp—efficient retrieval of all needed items.
Creating entry confirmations for other European countries is straightforward.
With weclapp, you can easily generate a report on European movement of goods.
With the optional Helpdesk add-on, you can conveniently manage all incoming tickets.
+500 additional features
Try weclapp now—free of charge and with no obligation—and familiarize yourself with our helpful functions for retail trade.
- Full-text search and filter function
- Process history
- Data import/export wizard (xls, xlsx, csv, Datanorm, vcard)
- Document management in all applications
- Minutes, reviews, key figures and reporting
- Key figure cockpits for revenue, purchasing, inventory and more
- Personalized start widgets
- Customer and industry-specific fields
- Flexible form designer for all documents
- Data fields that can be individually configured and adapted
- Bookmarks and history features
- Customizable views
- Role-based authorization concepts
- Multiple language capability for trading and dialog languages
- Integration with all weclapp apps as well as other applications (e.g. MailChimp, Magento)
- Text modules
- weclapp API (connect your own applications)
- Foreign currency
- Services and warehouse items
- Alternative and optional items
- Free text fields
- Offer templates and copies
- Margin displays
- Send-out via email
- Layout can be adapted with form designer
- PDF preview
- Multi-tiered header and item discount
- Print versioning
- Multi-lingual texts
- Foreign currency
- Availability display
- Date calculation
- Flexible pricing system: graduated pricing scale, prices specific to sales channel
- Printing of delivery slip
- Shipping e-ticket
- Picking with picking lists
- Cash on delivery
- Drop shipment
- Interfaces to shipping service providers DHL, GLS, DPD, Hermes and UPS
- Simple and complex warehouse structure
- Billing and proforma invoices
- Deposit invoicing and final billing
- Multi-tiered partial payments
- Recurring invoices
- Credit notes
- Cash invoices
- Credit note
- Automatic send-out via email
- Outstanding item management with DATEV export (optional)
- Generic interface to external financial accounting systems
- Payment record
- Revenue reports in the sales cockpit
- Chart of sample accounts
- Import/export of accounting entries
- Supplier management
- Purchased items and product groups
- Demand and consumption-based planning and procurement with automatic supplier selection
- Order processing
- Incoming invoice control
- Documentation (order, goods receipt slips, supplier outstanding item management)
- Warehouse and storage facilities
- Incoming goods to fixed storage areas or support of dynamic storage
- Stock taking and inventory levels
- Inventory management for warehouses and storage zones and areas
- Storage area management
- Drop shipping
- Barcode scanning
- Inventory bookings (incoming, outgoing, transfer)
- Warehouse quantities in alternative units
- Balance of movement of goods in warehouse (change based on value and quantity)
- Picking and packing
- Multi-tiered warehouse
- EAN barcode labels directly from the system
- Fast stocking and removal of stock
- Serial numbers and batch numbers
- Supplier item numbers
- Sales items and product groups
- Inventory management
- Flexible pricing system: graduated pricing scale, prices specific to sales channel
- Bills of materials
- Prices and conditions
- Item discounts and price groups
- Graduated discount scale
- Product costing analysis
- Resources (materials, personnel)
- Cost centers
- Bill of materials (BOM) management (modular BOM, multi-level BOM, quantity BOM)
- Work plans on the basis of resources (work stations, personnel, cost centers)
- Production order management with production BOM and production work plan
- Backward and forward scheduling
- Material requirements planning (also see purchasing)
- Material usage notice
- Feedback on work times
- Documentation (for example, production order, material removal, pay check)
- Contact management
- Leads management
- Customer management
- Sales opportunities
- Campaign management
- Sales regions
- Customer classification
- Competition management
- Log events (emails, meetings, etc.)
- Geographic location of customers
- Regional management
- Sales pipeline
- Webmail client
- Personal signatures
- Account sharing
- Online calendar
- Calendar sharing
- Task and appointment management
- Assign and share tasks
- Audit-proof document archiving
- Personalized task lists
- Personal address book
- Document management including version control
- Team chat
- Activity stream
- Synching with Office/Outlook
- Mail synchronization (Exchange, Google)
- File manager
- Free software updates, hotfixes, service packages
- Tutorial videos
- Support portal with knowledge database (FAQ)
- Live Chat
- Basic email support
- Integrated helpful hints
- Trained product consultant
- Free webinars on a regular basis
Good reasons for weclapp
Mobile ERP for trade
GET STARTED IN SECONDS
Our satisfied customers state:
All cloud ERP software should look and work like this!
weclapp meets our requirements 100%, it is affordable and a pure cloud solution. I highly recommend the cloud ERP software from weclapp. The price to performance ratio is right and assistance was always available when needed. Own servers or special software installation are not required, just go online and everything works.
Also suitable for your industry
The clever solution for traders that offers warehouse, purchasing, sales, item and order management.
Mail order business software for online shops with bi-directional interfaces and a merchandise management system.
The complete solution for producers for smooth production planning and control.
The all-round carefree package for retailers and producers
Cloud ERP trade
✔ CRM – Customer and contact management
✔ Tasks and project management incl. time recording
✔ Offers, orders, invoices
✔ Merchandise management system
✔ Planning and purchasing
✔ Item and warehouse management
✔ Production planning and control
✔ Webshop interface (all connections incl.)
✔ Amazon, eBay and Rakuten
✔ Serial and batch numbers
✔ Financial accounting and banking
We are thankful to weclapp for the solid and helpful support we received that ensured everything ran smoothly.
Thorsten Kruse, Managing Director of Gymwatch
We like weclapp’s user interface the best! We use weclapp in each of our departments.
Felix Leonhardt, Managing Director of PUREFOOD
I have much better control over our processes with the weclapp solution and our workload has eased considerably.
Felix Bonn, Managing Director of NOLTA